Re: [Adonthell-general] links for site

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] links for site
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 23:08:20 +0000

Kai Sterker wrote:

> On Wednesday 09 January 2002 18:51, you wrote:
>
> > I was just wondering - perhaps we should have a link to happypenguin.org
> > on our site encouraging people to go there and rate the game.
> [...]
> > I think the linuxgames forums are best left for players to chat about
> > the game (like, "Does anyone know how to get into Bjarn's room?").
> >
> > If we did this these links should be in prominent positions or be
> > referred to several times so people notice them.
> >
> > whatchez think?
>
> Yeah sure. We could put all the stuff under the contact and download section
> of the website, and possibly into the README file as well.
>
> Actually, I'm wondering whether we should start a FAQ. Then we had a central
> point to provide information such as the above, but also about anything else.
>
> Anyway, I'll do those updates to the website over the weekend. I should also
> be able to add the credits to the extro then.

kewl!

How about this for an abolute latest release date for 0.3: 20. January?
I recon we can be done before then but if we have some days to spare we
can do more extenive testing. Just like Alex threatened to do graphics
and music I hereby threaten to do some coding if the game isn't finished
by then!!! :P

                -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821