Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting article online

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting article online
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 16:34:04 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:15:02 +0000 cirrus wrote

> Great! Looks better than I had imagined with the photos.

Yo. They're quite fitting, I think :).

> Can we put a news item on the old site to say that the new release and
> site will be coming very soon. Jut incase someone is still visiting the
> site - we don't want anyone to think that the project is dead!

Sure. I am about to convert the new news-section to perl, and when I
upload stuff I'll also post that newsitem to the old site. But first, I
gotta do some work for university - I have 6 exams between 24 Jan and
4 Feb :(.

> PS: We don't need this now but I think it would be nice to have a link
> to the 0.2 (and 0.1?) files in the download section - just for old
> time's sake.

Well, 0.1 was basically 0.2 w/o music and w/ ggi instead of SDL. So I
wouldn't really make that available. But a link to 0.2 would be okay.