[Adonthell-general] It really happened?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Adonthell-general] It really happened?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:17:59 -0500 (EST)

I've just seen that we released! Wooohoo! I don't know much more about details as I have no other way to read my linuxgames.com mails than doing a telnet on the mail server - but from the comment I've seen on happypenguin.org, you did it fine ;)

Yet only the linux game tome published it, but I guess other sites (like linuxgames.com) are longer to get updated. I'm following the event closely. From the few things I've seen (mails, comments), I think the result will be quite positive and I guess we'll be able to enroll more (serious, hopefully ;)) people.

Still in exams until Friday, cut off from the civilized world... I propose again that we make a more global announcement for our Satursday's IRC meeting, to get real-time feedback and receive precise impressions from the few players we'll have. Moreover it would be quite friendly and nice, me thinks.

Can't wait to get back to see the release in it's whole! :)

See ya all!
Alex.