[Adonthell-general] Where to announce :p

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Where to announce :p
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:54:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi again guys,

Finally I have a decent mail client (Emacs' VM ;)).

Sorry for the few HTML mails I sent.

Just to say that I had a look at freshmeat, and our entry is still
pointing to the old 0.2 release. Have anyone planned to post an
update? As Kai did register the project on freshmeat, I think he is
the only one that can update the entry. Hope you haven't lost your
pass! :)

C'mon, make that damn download counter explode (only 200 right now!)

Ah, something else while I'm at it: some files doesn't have the proper
permissions again. In Waste's Edge, the character.data, README, and
.py files are all set executable. We will have to be carefull about
that, 'cause it's not the first time this happens.

Awright, gotta work (a bit) now...

Alex.