Re: [Adonthell-general] Further announcements

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Further announcements
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:21:40 -0500

Alex wrote:
> The best
> place I see for now is Georg's Brave GNU World column.

Sounds good. I agree with this. We should probably spam as many columns as
we can find. >D The more the better.

> The second thing that we are lacking is binaries.

Indeed. I've always known this would be a huge issue, but I figured I
wouldn't complain about it until the *final* game was done. But, it applies
right now:

Waste's Edge really isn't accessable to everyone. You have to
compile/install two seperate packages, not just one! That's. . . okay for
geeks like us, but for most gamers, that's a huge no-no. They just want to
play the game. So: not only should there be easy-to-access Linux binaries,
but there should indeed be a Windows port. That would increase the audience
by, like, 4200%.

--JT