Re: [Adonthell-general] New Artist

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] New Artist
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 12:29:40 -0500

Alex wrote:
> I usually come often too (8GMT to 16GMT usually), but you are
> always idle when I'm here - is it sleep time for you at these hours?

Yeah, I see your entering and exiting in the backlog. ;P Unfortunately, yes,
it may be too early for me. I may be at work, or I may be sleeping. Depends.

As far as Saturday: yeah, I had to work. ;P 5PM isn't exactly the best time
for a meeting for me, because something is usually always going on at that
time with me.

. . . I think I'm, like, one of the very very few who actually live in the
US EST timezone. Heh heh.

--JT