[Adonthell-general] Savannah's jobs

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Savannah's jobs
Date: 16 Mar 2002 11:34:01 +0100

I've finally posted a job proposal on Savannah:

http://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewjob.php?group_id=702&job_id=55

Please tell me whether there is something wrong with it - especially
with the spelling. If so, feel free to correct it if you can (or just
tell me what's wrong and I'll do it myself).

I also think we should post a job for artists - there is a section for
this on Savannah as well, but I can't come with a satisfying text.
James, could you post one? Just go to the project administration, and
you'll have a 'post jobs' option. Thanks! :)

Hopefully, this will attract a few people to us. We still have one month
to wait before Georg's column gets translated and widely published. :/

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org