[Adonthell-general] Savannah's statistics

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Savannah's statistics
Date: 16 Mar 2002 12:13:14 +0100

Eh ;) Figured out something funny while looking at Savannah's stats:

http://savannah.gnu.org/webalizer/usage_200203.html#TOPURLS

Look at the top 10 URLs by Kb, Waste's Edge would be 13% of Savannah's
traffic with more than 2Gigs since the beginning of the month?? :) And
by far, the biggest bandwith eater!

Disappointing however, is the fact that only 325 hits to Waste's Edge
has been recorded. Which would means that only a few people who download
the sources actually downloads the game too. Unfortunately stats for
february and january seems to be broken too, so I don't have more
information.

Also,
http://savannah.gnu.org/webalizer/usage_200203.html#TOPREFS
seems to indicate we are the 25th referer for Savannah.

Still, it's encouraging to see that we count in the active projects on
Savannah. But it would be great if they could provide project
statistics, like Sourceforge did.

Btw, we also got a nice comment on freshmeat, as well as a 7 rating by
the same person probably.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org