Re: [Adonthell-general] Artists job proposal first draft

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Artists job proposal first draft
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:42:43 +0200

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:51:46 -0500 Nathan Barnes wrote:

> On Monday 08 April 2002 09:49 am, you wrote:
> > WILL! :p). Please feel free (obliged) to correct my English
> > mistakes. The proposal must look professional while still being
> > friendly.
>
> Here are a few suggestions.  I just changed a few minor typoes and
> added a possessive apostrophe or two.

It's pretty good, I think. Maybe a few more links (to the gnu site, for
example) where appropriate. The demo should be mentioned, of course, and
a pointer to the screenshots wouldn't hurt either. As Ben said on IRC,
as an appetize screenshots shouldn't be underestimated.

Oh, and I think we could post it everywhere as soon as W.E. is running
under windows. Lot's of time will be wasted if we wait until we have a
perfectly looking village with a number of NPC's using v0.4 done. Of
course, we could do the v0.4 thing to attract even more people. But some
help on actually doing it might speed things up significantly.

(I'd even be willing to reboot from time to time to test some windows
binaries ;).)