Re: [Adonthell-general] Jobs posting

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Jobs posting
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:35:27 +0200

On 09 Apr 2002 20:10:12 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> *ahem* I've tried to post our job proposal on Sourceforge, but
> realized that I wasn't anymore in the project! :) Kai, could you
> please add me or post the job yourself?

Poor guy :). Just tell me what to post and I'll do it. There's still a
chance they delete us (even if it's microscopically small), so I guess
it's better if there is only on member.
> Also, shall we post the artists job proposal on Savannah and
> Sourceforge? (removing of course the yet irrelevant parts ;))

Can't hurt, even though the chance of an artist dropping by at Savannah
is ... heh ... microscopically small as well :).