Re: [Adonthell-general] Jobs posting

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Jobs posting
Date: 09 Apr 2002 22:31:40 +0200

> > *ahem* I've tried to post our job proposal on Sourceforge, but
> > realized that I wasn't anymore in the project! :) Kai, could you
> > please add me or post the job yourself?
>
> Poor guy :). Just tell me what to post and I'll do it. There's still a
> chance they delete us (even if it's microscopically small), so I guess
> it's better if there is only on member.

Just copying/pasting the Savannah's post should do it - of course don't
forget to mention our project is hosted on Savannah, not Sourceforge.

Would they erase us now, it would really *only* be to piss us off ;)

> > Also, shall we post the artists job proposal on Savannah and
> > Sourceforge? (removing of course the yet irrelevant parts ;))
>
> Can't hurt, even though the chance of an artist dropping by at Savannah
> is ... heh ... microscopically small as well :).

Who know? We could be surprised! :) Maybe you can post it on SF.net,
after of course dropping the irrevelant parts (Windows version working,
etc...). Then I'll post it on Savannah too.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org