Re: [Adonthell-general] Translation Project mail

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Translation Project mail
Date: 17 Apr 2002 13:47:16 +0200

> Here's a draft of the message to the Translation Project. Is it okay
> like that, or is something missing?
>
> Once you think everything is fine, I'll send it away. Then we'll see
> what comes of it.

I think it's fine! You mentionned everything that is worth to be. But
maybe it isn't necessary to require disclaimers, after all. None of us
(programmers and artists) have sent any disclaimer of any kind to anyone
for our work, so I don't think it's necessary to require that for
translations. This precaution is usefull for GNU software and such, but
I think we can go without it, provided if will open us to more
translators.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org