[Adonthell-general] Items/Inventory

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Items/Inventory
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:32:26 +0200

When I started making up some items, I realized that we will have to define an
item format. I think an item should be defined by its category (eg. small
shield or fire spell), then it should obviously include a picture (which would
be used in the inventory) and I would suggest an icon of equal size for all
items, no matter if it a two-handed sword or a diamond (should be easier to
programm and implement, no doubt). Furthermore an item should hae a descriptive
text giving background information, as well as a description of its gaming
relevant properties (a table maybe?). Actually a lot of work has to be done
with the whole inventory ect. I just wanted to give some ideas and start the
discussion, because all this information is needed if I want to start making a
list of all the basic items available in the game. Nils!
Keinen Jackpot mehr verpassen! Mit dem Dauerschein des WEB.DE Lottoservice.
Einfach und bequem Lotto tippen! http://tippen2.web.de/?x=4