Re: [Adonthell-general] Win Port

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Win Port
Date: 23 Apr 2002 10:01:01 +0200

> By the way, how is the wind*ws port of adonthell doing? I just can't get the
> linux version running. Nils

Recently we've managed to get most things running (see the devel ML).
It's only a matter of days, but due to my current work charge you
shouldn't expect binaries of Waste's Edge before this weekend... or
maybe next. But it's on the good way!

Still, if you encounter problems installing/running the Linux version,
please submit them here - I'll be glad to help you :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org