Re: Re: [Adonthell-general] Win Port

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: Re: [Adonthell-general] Win Port
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:34:01 +0200

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 02:07:46PM +0200, Nils Fohrbeck wrote:
> Ben send me some kind of adonthell win port, but it was very basic and kind
> of slow (I think it didn 't work correctly). nevertheless it's adonthell on
> my pc, and that is somethink to get excited about. nils

I only sent you a link to alextest and even attached his mail. It was quite
clear that it only was a test! Start reading your mails properly ;P

But you're right that it's already something to get quite excited about - I
really enjoyed playing alextest.exe - it's so much fun jumping and running
about!!

Have you noticed that you can practically fly by continually pressing the
jump-button? That's so cool!

BEN

P.S.: How about subscribing to the devel-list, Nils!  ;)