Re: [Adonthell-general] New music

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] New music
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:08:01 +0200

On 24 Apr 2002 09:46:33 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Wuuuw! Just listened quickly to it (I'm at the labs, so I kicked
> someone out of his (Windows) machine to be able to get sound :)). The
> first impression is that it's a great song. The first time you hear to
> it, you immediatly get addicted. You obviously love piano, and it's
> immediatly felt with this song. Personnally, that's *exactly* what I
> expected :).

I didn't know what to expect, but this tune is absolutely fantastic!
It's so ... peaceful. There probably couldn't be a better town song.
> Shall we launch this demo idea? It would of course be a part of 0.4
> (and 1.0) world, ideally a village - some said the village of Waste's
> Edge, including the Redwyne Inn. Well, Redwyne is a lot of work, so
> maybe we could cut it off for the moment.

Sure. The rest of Waste's Edge would consists of only few buildings and
the "docks", maybe. As the inn lies some way off the rest of the village
that would be fine, methinks. So, yeah, you can take that as a 'yes'.

Boy, I can hardly concentrate on writing (or my breakfeast) while this
song is running :).