[Adonthell-general] Non-code writing

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Non-code writing
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:05:03 -0500

Y'all,

My real interest in this project is in the building of the game world rather
than the game engine. James pointed me to Kai and Nezumi. Can y'all tell me
how far along in the creation of the 'source material' for the game y'all
are? Do any of the races need creation myths written for them or other forms
of folklore?
It appears to me that Adonthell takes place in the Tolkienan world. If so,
are we allowed to make reference to fun things like Isildur's Bane or
Durin's Bane, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew the Poet