Re: [Adonthell-general] hello and summer meeting

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] hello and summer meeting
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:32:17 +0100

Kai Sterker wrote:

> On Sat, 06 Jul 2002 19:11:18 +0100 cirrus wrote:
>
> > I can't wait to get some free time again and finally do some 0.4 gfx!!
> > Luckily I'm off to Germany next week so after the Berlin Love Parade I
> > should finally get some time to sit down again and draw! Yeah!
>
> In case you come through Würzburg and have time for stop, just give me a
> ring. I'm usually there and available during the week.

I doubt I'll be in the area but if I am I'll definitely give you a bell!

> > As I don't have an IRC client here and will be out tonight I can't
> > make it to the meeting. So I'd just like to say that as far as the
> > meeting is concerned doing it at the end of July in Bonn would be
> > ideal for me! The 28.7. or soon after would almost be perfect for me!
> > Since it seems to suit everyone else too I'd suggest we go for that.
>
> It would definitely suit me. Poor Joel couldn't be there though, I
> believe. What about you, Alex? The rest? Who would want to come, btw?

Wenn is Joel's training period over? End of July / beginning of August is
the latest I can do anything. After that I'll be stuck back in England.

I guess so far it would be Kai, Alex, Nils (the one in Germany), Ben
(obviously), Joel (maybe) and myself. Is there anyone else who wants to /
can come?

> Looks like we gotta sort this out soon, if you leave next week, James.

Would be nice if we could. I'll try to stay in touch while I'm in Germany
via internet cafes, phone and sms so ti won't be the end of the world if we
don't.

        -James

PS: I was going to work on the 0.4 map a bit more. I want to improve the
path to uzdun-kal as discussed. Have there been any new developments in the
story since then that I should know about?