[Adonthell-general] Version 0.4

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Version 0.4
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:06:46 -0500 (CDT)

I was going to ask about the story/plot for 0.4 as well. I take it from
Alex's comments that it concerns the Dwarves. How much of it has been
established as yet? What still needs doing?

I'll sound off on meetings as well. Given where I am on the map, the
meeting in Europe isn't a possibility for me. The next time I might be on
that side of the pond is next summer. The IRC meeting times are still
inconvenient for me, so I'll just read the minutes.

Andrew

--
All that is gold does not glitter,
  Not all those who wander are lost;