Re: [Adonthell-general] Summer meeting: More definite facts...

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Summer meeting: More definite facts...
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:27:44 +0200

> > > As it generally seems more convenient for everyone, I'd say Bonn
> > > it is. I could host you all in Bonn from Tuesday the 30th of July
> > > until Sunday the 4th of August (My Praktikum in Berlin will start
> > > on Monday the 5th, so Sunday will be travelling day). That'd give
> > > us a maximum of 6 days. I hope this suits everyone.
> >
> > Sounds perfect!
> > I'm off to Germany in a few hours. Like I said I'll try to stay in
> > touch. If there is something really really urgent perhaps one of you
> > can text me and then I'll go and find an internet cafe.
>
> Fine by me! I'll start looking at the trains to go to Bonn, and try to
> convince Joel of course! ;)

Okay, I just got Joel on the phone and despite all my efforts and treats
of sexual harassment he really, really cannot free himself from his job
for the meeting and won't be free at all before September. So unless the
meeting take place during this month he won't be able to make it.
September seems not to be an option for many other people however, and
having Bonn is a fine occasion as everybody else can make it without
problems. So, unless he get fired from his job by the meantime, I fear
that our Joel won't be able to come this time! :(

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org