Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows version & summer meeting

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows version & summer meeting
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 18:29:01 +0200

On Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:43:48 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> As Waste's Edge runs very well on most machines and that the gfx
> problems only happen when we attempt to use hardware acceleration, I
> propose to disable all attempt of such acceleration for 0.3 releases.
> That way, we would only have to worry about making a clean installer,
> and we could spend the rest of the meeting discussing about 0.4.

That's true. The only thing that really needs to work is fullscreen
mode. Hardware acceleration isn't strictly required, so leaving that for
now is okay.

The installer shouldn't be much of a problem - one or two hours and it
is done, I guess. Means we really have plenty of time to discuss 0.4
issues :).