Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows binary

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows binary
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 21:14:03 +0200

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:52:21 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Okay guys, you can apply this patch to your Windows version in order
> to get it to work:

Well, it does work, at least in window mode, both 320x240 and 640x480.
It's not working in fullscreen/640x480: immediately exits without any
message to stdout.txt or stderr.txt. Fullscreen/320x240 does partly
work. Screen stays black, but the music plays and I can start a new game
and such. Mind you, my monitor doesn't support these low resolutions, so
that might have been the reason why I got no picture.