Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows installer - which icon?

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows installer - which icon?
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:11:21 +0200

At Friday 20.09.2002 22:57, you wrote:
On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:18:35 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Question is: what icon should I use? Is the one on the CVS ok? Or is
> there another one? I remember some discussion about this.

We'll definately have to use Ben's icon! :)

It's not in CVS yet, as the 16x16, 4bpp version needs a bit more work.
Right, Ben?

Sorry I'm a bit late to answer, but I had visitors the last week.

Here are my latest icons, I changed the sack a little and the 16x16 icon isn't just a downscale, it's a different icon - but see for yourself (I went for your idea after all, Kai ;). God, I really hate those bastards that thought up those 16 4bpp colors - it's a real pain working with them, so I haven't put too much effort into the 4bpp versions, hoping that nobody will see them in the first place.

So if you're happy with the icons, they're free to use with the winstaller!

BEN