[Adonthell-general] Windows installer - which icon?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Windows installer - which icon?
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:18:35 +0200

I'm ready to make the Windows installer. Just tested the binaries under
XP, everything is fine, fullscreen works, it's just great, naked angels
are flying everywhere in my office.

Question is: what icon should I use? Is the one on the CVS ok? Or is
there another one? I remember some discussion about this.

Once I have an answer, I'll make the installer and upload both packages
somewhere for you guys to test.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org