Re: [Adonthell-general] Blorp.

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Blorp.
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:22:04 +0000

Kai Sterker wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:20:10 +0000 cirrus wrote:
>
> > Yipee! I'm online again - and fast this time :)
> > I haven't had many thoughts on a cutscene yet (let's hear your ideas
> > Kai)
>
> Look at the plot list. Everything's there, and from the responses this
> seems the way to go.
>
> > but I made a couple of sketches which I'll send soon (no longer
> > have a scanner, but my friend's got a digicam, which should do):
> >
> > - a proposed look for Ella's Golem
> > - some dragon designs
>
> Arghh! You just spoiled the game for about 20-30 fans or so ;). But's
> cool anyway! It's really about time that we get to work on v0.4!

Eeek!
Ahem...
Of course, those designs are for the final Adonthell 1.0! Nothing like
that in 0.4 at all!

> > Ok, gotta read through all the mails now :/
>
> Well, shouldn't be too many, I think. The lists were rather quite during
> the last days and weeks.

Yeah, it doesn't look too bad. Had to get rid of loads of spam though!

> Oh, cirrus: be sure to test out the RPM packages I've uploaded. (You
> still use Mandrake or something, do you?)

Actually I'm in the process of switching to debian! My mandrake 8 is
very messy. I can try the RPM, but to be honest if it doesn't work
that'll probably be more my fault than yours!
So, where do I get it?

                -James