Re: [Adonthell-general] Blorp.

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Blorp.
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:20:10 +0000

Yipee! I'm online again - and fast this time :)
I haven't had many thoughts on a cutscene yet (let's hear your ideas
Kai) but I made a couple of sketches which I'll send soon (no longer
have a scanner, but my friend's got a digicam, which should do):

- a proposed look for Ella's Golem
- some dragon designs

Ok, gotta read through all the mails now :/

                -James