Re: [Adonthell-general] Re: RPMS - anyone tested them? :P

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Re: RPMS - anyone tested them? :P
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 06:18:54 +0200

> Just for the fun of it I tried to install by source rpm.
> The --rebuild went just fine, but -i couldn't find _any_ libraries and
> refused to install even with --force.

Oki, so it look like there is a problem here - although I'd like to hear
a report from a Mdk or RH user to be sure! :)

Well, if there were something serious with these distros someone would
already have complained I guess, no? Especially since we put a little
note about this...

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org