Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC meeting? :p

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC meeting? :p
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 22:59:56 +0200

At Sunday 06.10.2002 17:41, you wrote:
On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:41:05 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Well, I arrived a bit late (a bit much, half an hour! :/) but nobody
> was here. Too bad, next time we'll try to be more organized! ;)

Mmh. Maybe we'll manage next weekend or so. It's not that we really need
to discuss anything, but it's nice to talk to you guys every now and
then :).

D'Oh!

Sorree - I didn't attend the meeting for the following reasons:

A) I forgot all about it (Noo, don't hit me...)
B) Even if I had remembered, I was travelling at that time so couldn't have attended anyway... :)

Trouble is, I'm not sure wether I'll be able to attend next weekend, but, hey, for once I guess you guys can do without me ;)

BEN