Re: [Adonthell-general] rules: multiclassing (new ability system)

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] rules: multiclassing (new ability system)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 23:26:45 +0200

At Sunday 06.10.2002 22:32, you wrote:
On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 15:20:16 +0200 Benjamin Walther-Franks wrote:

> Well, just read it through, I'm open for any kind of comments or
> critique, even going into details. But if you're happy with the basic
> concept I guess we can add it to the existing rules.

Yes, absolutely. It's not only well describing what we have discussed,
it's also a pleasant read! Well done :).

There's a number of typos, but that's all I have to complain about. I'll
go ahead and create a doc CVS module on Savannah. Then we can put all
the stuff there, and typos are easily fixed. Not sure whether I manage
today, but probably tomorrow. We had something like

/doc
 +-- gfx
 +-- plot_guideline
 +-- rules

Just send me the LaTeX sources of the stuff!

Cool - Glad you like it!  :)
The others?

Kai: I'll send you the tex sources as soon as I get them done - I have to work the .txt-file into the existing rules yet.

About the doc cvs: How about, when we have discussions on the lists about rules, plot and whatnot we place small txt snippets - just copynpaste the mail(s) - in the doc directories? That way ideas won't be lost and developers could always check wether they remembered everything discussed. Once the ideas have made it into a documentation or have become out-of-date the txt snippets could be removed.

BEN