Re: [Adonthell-general] Anyone there?

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Anyone there?
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:49:40 +0100

Hello everybody!

Yes, I am still alive! Unfortunately I ahve been fairly busy as well. There is
always tons of stuff, that I can or should do for the uni. but the good
news is, I havenot forgot about Adonthell. Unfortunately Ihave not yet found
any victims for our "we artist recruitment campaign" :-()

Greetings Nils