Re: [Adonthell-general] Website updates

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Website updates
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:22:38 +1100

> > Apart from that, it's ok to me! Maybe we could
> > even add the newcomers? Wanna make it on the team page and meet fame,
> > David, Annath,
>
> Anat. You're as bad as Joel ... ;)
>
> Seriously, the both of you are welcome to send me something to add. As
> is Nils (gotta do some more items then, though!)

I think I'd prefer to actually contribute something valuable to the project
before being listed as a developer. However, if anyone is interested in my
biographical information it is as follows:

Age: 22
Location: Sydney, Australia
Occupation: Programmer, commercial, yes, very boring. I write stockmarket
data applications for Windows, so very boring indeed. :) I toy with the idea
of going back to University to get my master's or phd sometime, but haven't
gotten around to it so far.
Skills: lots of C++, but also C, Python, Perl, Java, etc etc. I also write
lots of specifications and technical documentation at work.
Picture: See http://www.whitevine.com/me.jpg
Other Projects: I have written an open source Bible study program:
http://www.whitevine.com/biblereader/

-David.