[Adonthell-general] Website updates

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Website updates
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:07:59 +0100

As Alex suggested, I've added a list of known issues to the FAQ:

   http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/overview/faq.shtml#0502

Anything else that should be in it?

I've also added Andrew's entry to the team page, and a photo of Joel too
(finally!). But to be honest, the team page looks like crap at the
moment. So how about a bit of a reshape?

My idea is to have a brief list of developers at the top, little more
than pic and name, and maybe the role (programmer, artist, etc ...).
(The pic would also have to be smaller than it is currently. Like
125x150 instead of 200x240)

Below would be a larger section for each developer with the little bio
and vision of future. I would remove the 'favourite distro ...' bit.
It's been funny back then, but also pretty childish :). Instead I could
imagine links to a private website (if the developer has one) and to the
dev diary.

How does that sound? Other ideas?