Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell French Meetic Report - GUI, SDL, Clanl

From: joel vennin
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell French Meetic Report - GUI, SDL, Clanlib
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:38:08 +0100 (CET)

> It wasn't that bad, right. It'd lack some proper
> True Type fonts
> support, which wouldn't be that much of a pain to
> add, as well as mouse
> support and support for our new input system. While
> it would maybe
> fullfill the in-game GUI demands(provided it is
> completed), it wouldn't
> be enough for tools.
Hello all !

You're right, why not "hack" the old GUI of adonthell
to add truetype font and to improve the input system
in the GUI  ? Hey good question, isn't it ? So why not
wait the end of January (i've exam) and wait again one
week (after january ;) to have the old gui with
Truetype and other improvement.

It's possible to add new widget for the GUI, but tell
me widgets that you need. So it will possible to
develop you're own graphics tools with the GUI ....

Jol

I've forgot : HAPPY New Year !