Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell French Meetic Report - GUI, SDL, Clanl

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell French Meetic Report - GUI, SDL, Clanlib
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:46:10 +0100

> Btw, I've also started to write a little something about Adonthell's
> architecture in general. Not very far yet, but if you want to have a
> look, I'll upload it to the website:
>
>     http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/files/architecture_pdf.tar.gz

Just read it, it's mostly fine to me. But while it reflects 0.3's state
quite well, I think a lot of things will change with 0.4. Like the fact
the rendering will be completely separated from the engine itself (i.e
it won't work on top of the engine but will be fed by it). Still, a good
start and a document I'll soon give my 2 cents to! :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org