[Adonthell-general] Ideas/Improvements

From: Väinö Järvelä
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Ideas/Improvements
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:03:18 +0200

Hello,

I haven't finished Waste's Edge yet. But i already have some comments
about the engine.

- I don't like restricted movement-style that you are using now. You
  should use more 8-direction free-of-grid movement-style. With running.
  Try Chronotrigger for Super Nintendo, it has on of the most perfect
  RPG-engines in my opinion.

- When having a conversation it's quite distracting when other peoples
  sayings pop under all along. Even if they aren't important, it makes
  me feel that i miss something wheni see those boxes but can't make out
  what they are saying.

I had some other thoughts, which i unfortunetaly don't remember right
now. But maybe they'll come up later. I looking forward to a finished
product.

Regards,
--
Väinö Järvelä (Kaali)