[Adonthell-general] Input problems

From: Viktor Stansvik
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Input problems
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:15:16 +0100

Hello.
I finally managed to compile adonthell from CVS and got Wastesedge up and
running.
The only problem was that I couldn't move the character. I've read something
about a
re-design of the input system, and as I didn't use the CVS version of
Wastesedge they
might be incompatible in some way, am I right?
I just want to be sure I'm doing the right thing before downloading the whole
wastesedge
package, I'm a poor bastard with a modem.

Well, besides that - great job! What you guys are doing really inspire me to
keep on
coding.