[Adonthell-general] Random thought

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Random thought
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:34:31 -0500 (CDT)

I'm still here and I just had a random, but potentially very important
question pop into my mind. How many moons does Adonthell have? For the
sake of expedience, I'm assuming that the planet on which Adonthell is
found is also called Adonthell, unless a less confusing name would be
better. The number of moons could shape the mythology, cosmology, and
magickal practices of the Adonthelli.

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops