Re: [Adonthell-general] Meridians

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Meridians
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:35:01 +0100

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:59:34 -0600 (CST), Andrew Michael Phillips
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Can you give some more details as to what you mean by 'Meridians,' in the
> context of DB and the other Towers of Guard? I'm guessing that you mean
> leylines, but I wondered if you have any notions of how they run over the
> land and between the land and any major archipelagoes?

Leylines would be the right term. Meridians would be the German (or
Latin) term. I don't have any idea how they run, though -- apart from
the fact that each tower marks a junction of lines.  Feel free to make
up whatever suits you best :-).