Re: [Adonthell-general] Mailing lists

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:20:28 -0600 (CST)

As I see it, the seperate lists still serve a purpose. They may not
generate quite so much traffic as before, but they do allow us to keep our
lines of thought and development unique. I use the various lists to sort
the incoming traffic. Development and general traffic come to one folder
and the art and plot traffic end up elsewhere. It's much easier, for me
anyway, than sorting everything by hand.