Re: [Adonthell-general] Some general suggestion

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Some general suggestion
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:12:32 -0500

Ingo,
Thanks. All that I can really answer is the story aspect, but that I
will try to do.

On 4/20/05, Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> wrote:

> Story:
> ------
> How much is that done, how far is the character development, dialog lines,
> etc?

The plot and characters have been established, though there is still
room for side-quests. We have an intro scripted, but as yet no dialog.

> Status of Development and the Devolpers:
> In general, how far is the devolopment, what is readily usable in CVS
> or close to be usable? What would be the estimated time till 0.4 is
> ready for release or how long would it take to get a basic prototype
> up and running? And whats the status of the developers, all busy with
> school, studying and such or is there any larger free timeslot
> available in the coming month?

This developer is working and getting ready to get married in
September of 05, but the project is never far from my mind.

Andrew