[Adonthell-general] Adonthell / Waste's Edge in Fedora

From: Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell / Waste's Edge in Fedora
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:13:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi !

Adonthell and Waste's Edge just landed in the Fedora testing repositories
for F8 and F9 (as well as in the Fedora development repository).

If you are using Fedora and want to try it, just run (as root):
# yum --enablerepo=updates-testing install wastesedge

Once you tried it, you can help me having it included in the Fedora stable
repository by going to the following links and adding a commentary
specifying if it works or not.

If the package works for enough people, it will have a good karma. Once
the karma is high enough, it will be automatically included in the stable
repository.

Here are the links:
* Adonthell:
  - F8: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/FEDORA-2008-5522
  - F9: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/FEDORA-2008-5548
*Waste's Edge:
  - F8: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/FEDORA-2008-5871
  - F9: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/FEDORA-2008-5900

Please note that those are not bug trackers, so any issues encountered
with the game should not be reported there. Those links only concern the
Fedora packages, not what is inside ;)

You don't need any Fedora related account to make a comment, the only
pre-requisite is to have tested the package you are commenting :)

If you have any problem, feel free to report them to me.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin