Re: [Adonthell-general] error while compiling ./adonthell

From: Chris Frey
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] error while compiling ./adonthell
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:34:39 -0400

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 10:05:45PM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> Thank you for getting back to me. I'm not a programmer, can you tell
> me what I need to do on the CLI so that the error does not happen.
> I'll be happy to wait for awhile (or few days) as and when you fix
> whatever it is that needs fixing, just reply to me when you have fixed
> it.

Hi shirish,

I've removed the exception now, after analyzing the code.  I need Josh
to commit it to the main git tree, since Kai is on vacation, but I've
attached the patch for you, in case you wish to go that route.

Otherwise, check the official git in a day or two, and it should be fixed.

Thanks for the report!

- Chris