adr-devel

[adr-devel] adr_backup.sh 1.1

From: Bernd Harmsen
Subject: [adr-devel] adr_backup.sh 1.1
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:31:49 +0200

Moin Stefan,

> itŽs been a long time since anythin happened so I took the opportunity
> of the bad weather today and continued hacking the "essential backup
> tool".

Nice to see, that there is work in progress. Unfortunately I have not
got your mail directly, but found it in the online archiv of this list.

If send this mail to the list and directly to you, can you tell me
which ones arrive, please.

> I added some stuff and posted the draft on our cvs-repository.
> Please take a look if you find the time and tell me your thoughts.

I will have a look soon.
In the last weeks I have revised the amanda disaster recovery pfad in
our concept. You find the latest version in CVS now.

Have an nice day,
Bernd