Re: Linguistic enhansments

From: Jonathan Moore
Subject: Re: Linguistic enhansments
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:06:29 -0800 (PST)

        Do you know much about systistical modals of languages? That would
be usfull for the syntax bit definatly. It is an area that I am not strong
in. For a pointer to the phonoligy code I was going to steal look at:

        http://tcts.fpms.ac.be/synthesis/mbrdico/

For the syntax I was going to use text form the wall street jurnal for my
data. I plan on starting in with in 4 weeks at wihch time I will have more
info on what I am doing.

-Jonathan