Re: Linguistic enhansments

From: Jonathan Moore
Subject: Re: Linguistic enhansments
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 13:22:51 -0800 (PST)

        yes but as I seed I am week in this field. What my plans for using
this stuff consist of ordering the options returned by aspell by looking
and the n preseding words in the input and ordering the replasment list by
the there probilty as the n+1th word. I am not sure how large n should be.
I was going to experment and see what the trade off for correctness vs
dict size was. any comments on this would be much apreicheted.

-Jonathan