[Aspell-user] Could I check Brazilian Portuguese Languge?

From: Leonardo Barbosa e Oliveira
Subject: [Aspell-user] Could I check Brazilian Portuguese Languge?
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:19:23 -0200 (EDT)

Dear Sirs,

I would like to use Brazian Portuguese in conjuction
to aspell. I am able to carry out this in my system
with ispell. Since I did not see the language in
the aspell site, I am in doubt concerning this
feature in aspell. Could I do this? How?

I didn't subscribe this list, so please any answer
should be send directly to me.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

     Leo

   "Quem espera sempre alcanca, se trabalha enquanto espera."