[Aspell-user] installing (easily) on a server

From: Bill & Mary
Subject: [Aspell-user] installing (easily) on a server
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:10:11 -0700

Hi,
I am a designer, not a programmer, but do offer webhosting to some of clients. Squirrelmail is part of the standard package, and I'd like to provide aspell as part of the offering.

Unfortunately, I don't know a thing about compiling. Is there a pre-compiled version with English dictionary that I can plunk into the plugins directory of squirrelmail, just like that, or is there lots of programming to do?

If there is programming, who can help us with this?

Thanks very much for your help.

Bill
--
Bill Freer & Mary Martin