[Aspell-user] Win32 port

From: Hunter Beanland
Subject: [Aspell-user] Win32 port
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:21:00 +1100 (EST)

Is there any chance of getting the Win32 port page on the aspell.net site updated? The version posted is rather old. I tried to email the maintainer of the page Thorsten Maerz but don't have a reply yet.

I don't have VC++, as most people don't, so I can not compile this myself.

For those which are interested, I have started to build an ASP/web interface for Aspell. This is version 1.0 code, so don't expect too much, but it does work quite well, and has a nice interface.
http://www.geocities.com/hbeanland/web/asp.htm

Regards,
Hunter