Re: [Aspell-user] rem-sgml-check=code

From: Christoph Hintermüller
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] rem-sgml-check=code
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:44:22 +0100

Hi
Am Sonntag, 20. März 2005 19:00 schrieb Ivan Villanueva:
> Hello again,
> I have tried to use the option --rem-sgml-check=code to avoid checking
> for anything between <code> and </code>.
If you are using the following might help.
Are these two tags located within one of your javadoc blocks you desire to
spell ?? If not rather try to add --add-context-delimiters="<code>,</code>"
instead as it might be that your sgml files are spelled using the settings
from sgml rather than the entire filter. Possibly you have to add the above
option to the sgml filter mode file prior to any context-delimiter settings
instead of specifying them on the command line.

cu
Xris