Re: [Aspell-user] rem-sgml-check=code

From: Ivan Villanueva
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] rem-sgml-check=code
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:17:42 +0100

> > I have tried to use the option --rem-sgml-check=code to avoid checking
> > for anything between <code> and </code>.
> If you are using the following might help.
> Are these two tags located within one of your javadoc blocks you desire to
> spell ?? If not rather try to add --add-context-delimiters="<code>,</code>"
> instead as it might be that your sgml files are spelled using the settings
> from sgml rather than the entire filter. Possibly you have to add the above
> option to the sgml filter mode file prior to any context-delimiter settings
> instead of specifying them on the command line.

Danke Christoph,
I'm afraid "--add-context-delimiters" didn't work for me.
But after reading the output in my debian linux of "aspell dump config"
I found out that the filter I'm using (html) has got the option
"f-html-skip". Also just using the command line option
"--add-f-html-skip=code" solves my problem.

Liebe Grüße,
Iván.